Do you have a budding underwater adventurer? If so, we are running some Junior dive sessions on the following dates:
- 23rd November
- 14th December
- 11th January
- 8th February
- 15th March
The sessions will run at Shrewsbury House School pool in Surbiton from 10am – 12pm. Spaces are limited.
Youngsters will learn the basics of diving and then can try AquaMissions like navigation, buoyancy, underwater photography, environmental awareness and more. They will also get to play with the underwater torpedoes, Frisbees, and other toys.
The sessions are open to juniors age 8+, who are confident in water and who are in good health**
For more details or to book your space, contact the shop.
** See our Medical Form
Pre Orders Now Being Taken for the Suunto Eon Steel…. and Half Price POD Offer!!!
Thursday 2nd October sees the official launch of the intuitive Suunto EON Steel which combines advanced technology with customizable features and a display to show clearly what you need. With heavy duty housing, stainless steel bezel and user update-able software, Suunto EON Steel is the next generation of dive computer.
Featuring the Suunto BrightSeeTM colour screen, Suunto EON Steel is crisp, clear and easy to read. The super bright screen and high colour contrast are perfect for diving in any conditions. A specially selected combination of display and glass technology minimizes reflections while maximizing viewing angle.
Suunto EON Steel gives you the freedom to customize nearly every aspect of the interface. Choose either the graphical or classic layout then create your own personalized dive screens showing what you want.
Suunto EON Steel Features
- Wide viewing angle Suunto BrightSeeTM colour display
- CustomdisplayTM allows user to customize display via DM5
- Upgradeable software enables future updates
- Air, Nitrox, Trimix and Gauge enabled
- Up to 8 open circuit gases
- Free CCR upgrade 2015
- Rechargeable battery giving up to 20-30 hours of diving
- Charge from empty in 4 hours
- Digital compass
- Suunto FusedRGBM
- Re-settable timer function
- 150m depth rating
- Logbook capacity – 200 hours
- Interface cable included
- Bungee mount and boot included
- New Tank POD - up to 8 PODs (Old style transmitter is not compatible)
- Brushed stainless steel and toughened composite case construction
- Xensation glass – highly scratch and impact resistant
- Media isolated pressure sensor
- Most advanced components on the market
- Extensive lab testing and thousands of hours of field tests
- Each unit dived to 100m before shipping
Want to Try it Out?
Suunto will be running several public events so you can try the Suunto EON Steel. This will include a brief presentation and the opportunity to dive the product afterwards.
- 14/10/2014 Andark Diving
- 15/10/2014 Wraysbury Dive Centre
- 16/10/2014 Vobster Quay
- 21/10/2014 Stoney Cove
- 22/10/2014 Capernwray Dive Centre
Spaces are limited and interested customers can pre-register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/suunto-eon-steel-preview-evenings-tickets-13003561001
PLEASE let us know if you are attending on 15th October and we will happily guide you on a dive to test the product out.
…. and the cost?…
Eon Steel & USB = £795.00
Tank POD = £250.00
For a limited period only, purchase an EON Steel and receive half price Tank PODs.
Terms & Conditions + Availability
Offer PODs must be ordered at the same time as the EON Steel. Offer ends December 31st 2014
Currently SUUNTO are awaiting a shipping confirmation from Finland and as soon as stock is available for delivery we will inform you. We are expecting stock to be limited at first so if you have any pre-orders please place them as soon as possible.